Site Service Manager
|Job Title:||Site Service Manager|
|Salary:||Salary: £40,000 OTE: £40,000+|
|Contact Name:||David Newland|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2018 16:23|
Site Services Manager
I am currently recruiting for a Site Service Manager for my client who is a large packaging manufacturer within the Spalding area. My client produces packaging for various globally renowned manufacturers with sites spawning across the entire UK. My client is looking to appoint a site service manager to ensure the business sustains their place as the market leader within their industry.
Skills required for Site Services Manager:
- You will be looking after budgets and will be in full control of the spending for your team.
- The successful candidate will need to hold a recognised engineering qualification.
- You will need to have an understanding of CMMS systems in order to have effective PPM plans.
- You will have to have leadership skills and be able to lead the current team.
The Site Services Manager will benefit from:
- Working for a large packaging manufacturer with lots of chances to progress within the business
- You will have full control on your position and will be able to implement all changes you see necessary.
- Working for an extremely successful company with lots of investments in the team.
- Working on state of the art machinery with new lines currently being installed
Benefits: Pension, Large company, £40,000+ OTE
Commutable: Spalding, Boston, Grantham
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact David Newland on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's