|Job Title:||Site Engineer|
|Salary:||£28k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Adjei|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2018 17:15|
Maintenance Engineer - DAYS
An opportunity has arisen for a maintenance engineer to join a market leading global company who supply their products to the aerospace, automotive and power industry. The successful maintenance engineer will enjoy working for a company where there are a variety of opportunities to develop there career further. This includes partaking in both internal and external training courses and also having different opportunities to progress into more senior positions. The successful maintenance must be multi-skilled and have an electrical qualification.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
· Maintenance Engineer must have an Electrical qualification.
· Maintenance Engineer must have knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics.
· Maintenance Engineer must be able have a high level of programming skills
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
· Working for a market leading company.
· Investment into the candidate as well as the company.
· Opportunities for internal and external training and development in the UK and abroad.
· Very competitive basic salary and vast opportunities for overtime.
Benefits: Great pension scheme, Company car + fuel, laptop, mobile phone £35,000+ OTE
Commutable: Hereford, Ledbury, Ross-on-Wye, Tenbury Wells and surrounding areas
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further information contact; Daniel Adjei
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's