Shift Production Manager
|Job Title:||Shift Production Manager|
|Salary:||Basic £30,000, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2018 10:03|
Shift Production Manager
Salary: Basic £30,000, Bonus, Benefits
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
Our client is looking to recruit a Shift Production Manager to work a double day’s shift at their manufacturing plant in Southampton, Hampshire. Managing a team consisting of Production Team Leaders and Operators, you will be required to drive consistent high-performance levels, recommend improvements and liaise with the Engineering team when problems occur. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Shift Production Manager to join an expanding company within a FMCG market.
Skills required for a Shift Production Manager:
- The ideal candidate will be a Shift Production Manager with experience of working within a FMCG environment.
- Have excellent Leadership and Coaching skills.
- Worked on Continuous Improvement and Lean Manufacturing projects.
- Experience of conducting Appraisals and Disciplinaries.
- Report problems to the Engineering team within a timely manner.
- Be prepared to work 1 weekend in 3.
The Shift Production Manager will benefit from:
- Joining a stable business with exciting growth plans who are consistently winning new contracts.
- Joining a business that is currently in the process of upgrading its machinery and facilities.
- Excellent opportunity to move into a more senior production management position.
- Joining a business where your ideas and suggestions to drive the business forward will be heard.
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays)
Commutable: Southampton, Fareham, Eastleigh, Chandlers Ford and Winchester, Hampshire.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£55k - 60k per year + company pension, healthcare
£60k per year + Pension
£40k - 45k per year + pension - Life Insurance - Bonus
£45k - 48k per year
£55k per year