Shift Production Manager
|Job Title:||Shift Production Manager|
|Salary:||£60k - 65k per year + Pension, Healthcare, Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2021 08:46|
Shift Production Manager – FMCG
A globally leading FMCG are in search of a motivated and driven Shift Production Manager to join the Engineering team. The Shift Production Manager will be working closely with the Engineering team, coaching, planning, organising, and improving the processes to optimise efficiencies. The successful Shift Production Manager will be entitled to a fantastic remuneration package and have the opportunity for further career growth.
Skills required for Shift Production Manager:
- The Shift Production Manager will be need previous experience of managing a large team which will also include maintenance production engineers.
- Have experience of holding a senior post, covering; quality, health and safety, projects and C.I
- Need to have prior experience of working in a manufacturing environment, ideally food/pharma.
The Shift Production Manger will benefit from:
- Working for a stable manufacturer who have been invested in growing the engineering department.
- Opportunities for further career progression
- Offered ongoing training and development.
- Working an autonomous role
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £65,000+ OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's