Shift Plant Operator
|Job Title:||Shift Plant Operator|
|Salary:||£50k per year + Pension and Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Cameron Territt|
|Job Published:||January 27, 2020 13:00|
Shift Plant Operator -
Benefits: Pension, Bonus, Site Performance Bonus
I am currently recruiting for a Plant Operative/ Operator to join a large industrial plant in Kent. This is a great opportunity for a operator/operative who is looking to join a growing and well-established company in their market. This is a great opportunity for an operative looking to join a large, global company with sites all across the UK. As the shift plant operaotr you will recieve tailored training to help you with the role, this will give you a chance to develop yourself further.
Skills required for the Plant Operatir
- Experience working as a Plant Operative/ Operator is desirable
- Experience operating/ driving a loading shovel
- Experience working in an industrial environment- Recycling, Power Station or Renewable Energy
- Experience Operating a weighbridge
- Happy to maintain the site
- Experience working in a control room.
- Experience operating process plant computer
- Must be motivated and driven to learn
The Plant Operative/ Operator will benefit from:
- Working for a Large, stable company
- Working a Days role
- Competitive Salary
- Monthly bonus
- 4on 4off days and nights shift pattern
Benefits: Pension, Bonus
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Cameron Territt at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details