Shift Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Shift Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£37.5k - 46k per year + Yes|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2019 11:05|
Shift Maintenance Engineer - FMCG
Salary: £37,000 - £46,000
Location: Stoke Newington
A new opportunity has become vacant due to some considerable growth within this FMCG site in London. The candidate must be fully multi-skilled, either bias, with a recognised engineering qualification of either electrical or mechanical discipline. Having the opportunity to work for this growing organisation will also give you access to various opportunities to progress your career either technically or down the man management route. The successful maintenance engineer should have previous experience working within a fast paced environment, conducting both planned and reactive maintenance of the factory machinery. There will also be numerous chances to get involved in new projects on site. Whoever is selected as the maintenance engineer for this position will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary and one of the best pension & benefits packages in the area.
Skills required for the Shift Maintenance Engineer:
- Electrical - 3-phase, invertors, rectifiers, motors
- Mechanical - hydraulics, pneumatic's, belts, bearings, chains
- Previous experience within an Fast moving factory environment
- Recognised engineering qualification - minimum level 3
- Ability to fault find on PLC's
The Shift Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Growing business, currently thriving due to continuous investment
- Excellent all round salary & benefits package available
- Different types of machinery to work on
- Numerous progression & development opportunities
- Opportunity to join an already well established team
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £50,000+ OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's