Shift Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Shift Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£36k - 38k per year + Pension Scheme,Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2020 14:57|
Salary: £36,000- £38,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experience Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a large Industrial Company with multiple sites across the UK. They are the Market Leaders in their Industry and due to substantial growth and winning new contracts, they are in need of a Multi-skilled Maintenance engineer. The successful Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from working for one of the leading companies in the area that are continuously growing year on year , meaning that this is a very secure job and offer progression for their engineers. The Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer will receive a personal development plan and internal and external training.
Skills required for the Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Will need to hold an Engineering Qualification
- Must have strong electrical and mechanical skills; including fault-finding skills
- As the Maintenance Engineer you must be happy work in an Industrial
- Experience working with PPM and reactive maintenance
- Must be happy to work a days and nights shift pattern
- They are open to the background of the Mechanical Engineer; Including; FMCG, Forces, Marine, Manufacturing, Distribution, Recycling, Cement etc
The Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Competitive Salary
- Working for a large, stable company
- Personal- development-plan
- Internal and external training
- Working with a close team of Engineer
Commutable: Enfield, Essex, East London
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's