|Job Title:||Shift Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Adjei|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2018 08:16|
One of the UK's largest distribution companies are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer. The business has recently gained new contracts and now require additional Maintenance Engineers to keep up with the high demands on service. The engineer will benefit from working for a very reputable company and with a very vast amount of opportunity to develop their career skills wise and within their position!
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
· Maintenance Engineer must have an engineering qualification
· Maintenance Engineer must have an understanding of PLCs
· Maintenance Engineer must come from an industrial environment
· Maintenance Engineer must be multi-skilled
Benefits of the role:
· Working for a market leading company who invest heavily into their employees
· Private healthcare package
· Very competitive basic salary with loads of oportunities for trainign and development
· Great company contribution to your pension
Commutable: Birmingham, Solihul. Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Nuneaton
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or contact Daniel Adjei.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's