|Job Title:||Shift Engineer|
|Salary:||£42k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2021 15:09|
I am currently recruiting for a qualified multi skilled maintenance engineer with a Electrical bias to work for a very large fast paced manufacturing company based in Nazeing, Essex. The maintenance engineer will be involved in carrying out all site planned and reactive maintenance on print and packaging machinery. The ideal candidate should be multi skilled engineer and have experience working in a fast paced engineering environments.
Skills required for the Shift Engineer:
- You must have an Engineering qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Electrical experience with inverters, drives, PLCs, sensors, relays, contactors, motors, Fault finding
- Mechanical skills working with gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains,
- Experience working in industrial environment
- Proactive atttiude and willing to learn new skills
The Shift Engineer will benefit from:
- Competitive benefits and pension package
- Continued investment in the site
- Chances to progress into senior engineering roles
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Training, Holidays
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's