|Job Title:||Service Manager|
|Salary:||£40k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2019 10:43|
Service Manager- DAYS
We are currently recruiting for a site-based Service Manager to oversee a team of service engineers. As a service manager your role will require you to manage large departmental budgets covering training, parts, projects. As a service manager you will get the chance to work for an engineering conglomerate that is the leading company in their sector, they are a blue-chip company that have complete monopoly of the market. The moment you step onto site it will be completely evident that you are working for a company that are a level above its competitors in; performance, training, succession planning, stability and infrastructure. My client currently has three sites in the UK and are in talks to acquire two sites in France and four in Germany. My client has just invested £10M into training, infrastructure, and tools. This really isn’t an opportunity to be missed!
Skills required for a Service Manager:
- The Service Manager will need to have good mechanical and electrical knowledge.
- The Service Manager will need to be from an industrial or factory background.
- The Service Manager will need to have excellent customer facing skills.
- The Service Manager will need to have a valid driving license
- The Service Manager needs to live in Northamptonshire.
The Service Manager will benefit from:
- Joining a number one market leader in their industry.
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business.
- Receiving private healthcare.
- The Service Manager will receive a generous pension
- The Service Manager will be entitled to 21 days payed holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Unlimited earning potential
Benefits: Company vehicle, company phone, Fuel Card, £40,000, DAYS, Food Payed.
Commutable: Candidates can live in Northamptonshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Consultant Adem Halil at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's