Service Engineer - Electrical Bias
|Job Title:||Service Engineer - Electrical Bias|
|Salary:||£36k per year|
|Contact Name:||Helen Brown|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||September 29, 2021 08:43|
Field Service Engineer - Cover around Scotland down to around Newcastle
Multi Skilled - Electrical bias
Salary: £34,000 - £36,000 (Overtime paid at 1.5 after working over an hour past shift time)
My client is looking for an electrically bias service engineer who will be based from home and sent over work electronically. You will cover around Scotland up to Glasgow/Edinburgh down to around Newcastle and travel to customer sites, carrying out service and maintenance on a range of machinery. This role will be suited to a Multi Skilled Engineer (70/30 either way) - You must be able to work on sensors, relays, contactors, single phase and three phase electrically. Other duties include working on belts, bearings, chains etc.
The successful engineer will be given plenty of training and development opportunities and be paired with another engineer until you become familiar with the machinery. You will also be given a car to travel to different locations.
- Multi Skilled - Electrical Bias
- Minimum Level 3 Engineering Qualification
- Experience in a production environment
- Able to work on motors, invertors etc
- Days role - Some stay away involved but this is very rare (Around 20 days in a year)
- Automatic or manual car provided (your choice)
- Overtime paid at premium rate - Potential to earn around £40,000 yearly
- Training - In house and external
- Potentially be opportunities to travel abroad in the future
- Employee ownership trust
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's