Senior Software Engineer - Formula 1
|Job Title:||Senior Software Engineer - Formula 1|
|Contact Name:||Callum Rhodes|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2018 12:43|
Senior Software Engineer
Location: United Kingdom
We are currently working with a leading F1 partner that are looking to bring in an experienced Senior Software Engineer. This role is a unique one and will offer a different challenge to most software positions within Formula 1. It sits within the Power Unit division focussing specifically on the Energy Storage System (ESS).
This business is currently going through a rapid expansion and are looking to take advantage of a recent growth in their support program to Formula 1. They offer a great working atmosphere in a state of the art facility in the heart of Motorsport valley. Alongside a great salary package, they offer a variety of benefits.
Responsibilities of a Senior Software Engineer:
- You will be the technical lead of the development of the ESS (Energy Storage System).
- Work on the System Specification and Requirements analyses.
- Software and Digital Communications architecture.
- Working on the battery control systems specifically towards modelling and simulation.
- Software reliability and fault tolerant design.
- Validation and Testing.
- Software design for test equipment and experiments.
- Fault diagnosis and working from the factory for support of trackside activities.
Skills Required from a Senior Software Engineer:
- Previous experience as in embedded software or as a Controls Engineer.
- Excellent track record in a large organisation within F1 or a highly successful company with similar roots.
- Experience in application of best practice software.
- Ability to identify problems in design and process.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Callum Rhodes at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Composite Design Engineer - Formula 1
R&D Engineer - Formula 1
Composite Design Engineer - Formula 1
Mechanical Design Engineer - Formula 1
Aerodynamicist - Formula 1