Senior Recruitment Consultant - Fast track to Management
|Job Title:||Senior Recruitment Consultant - Fast track to Management|
|Salary:||£25k - 32k per year + OTE £100,000 plus|
|Contact Name:||Clare Cazaly|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2019 14:23|
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Fast track to Management!
Are you a manager in the making?
We are looking for an experienced recruitment consultant to join our new contract division and help us in the next phase of our growth.
This is an amazing opportunity which would enable the right person to really put their mark on a new team and be involved in its success from its infancy.
Alongside generating new business you would utlise your experience to lead and mentor the team gaining valuable management experience which would help you in your progression.
You would be supported throughout from the managemet team, espesically our Learning and Development Manager, who would guide you through our training academies, including management and leadership.
Senior Recruitment Consultant role overview;
- Use sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract vacancies from client companies.
- Develop a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment.
- Develop a candidate matrix of place-able temporary and interim candidates and maintain at all times.
- Develop and map out a target list of Temp hiring managers across your market and sector.
- Identify and track candidates placed by the competition and leverage /maximise new opportunities and leads.
- Conduct client meetings in order to develop strong working relationships for current and future opportunities; be a strong brand ambassador.
- Advertise vacancies by drafting and placing professional adverts in a wide range of media, for example websites, publications and social media.
- Conduct candidate interviews either face-face or by phone in a professional manner.
- Assist in the training and development, leadership, and growth of the team.
We reward our Senior Recruitment Consultants with;
- Up to £32,000 for Senior Consultants (DOE).
- A comprehensive training scheme covering; management and leadership.
- Uncapped Commission Scheme (earn over £100,000 once established).
- Various additional annual incentives worth up to an additional £16,000 per annum.
- Worldwide Holiday Club with trips to New York, Las Vegas, Skiing.
- Excellent holiday package.
What do we do for fun?
- Top London Restaurant Nights out.
- Weekly badminton, squash, and football competitions.
- Regular charity events.
If you are interested please apply asap or contact Clare Cazaly as we are shortlisting for interviews now!