Senior Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Senior Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||£27k - 32k per year + OTE £100,000 plus|
|Contact Name:||Clare Cazaly|
|Job Published:||November 15, 2019 14:38|
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Fast track progression to management)
Pioneer Selection is a specialist Engineering Recruitment Consultancy based in Borehamwood. We have exciting expansion plans and are offering ambitious candidates with previous recruitment experience the opportunity to have a challenging and rewarding position within a company that offers unlimited training and progression alongside an unrivalled salary, commission and incentives package.
The Senior Consultant role is a fast paced sales position where you would be creating relationships with clients and candidates with a view to making placements between the two parties. The role is an essential part of the team and company dynamics and has the following responsibilities;
- To use sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract vacancies from client companies.
- To develop a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment.
- To maintain and develop current client relationships to ensure that at all times they receive the best service possible and to maximise business opportunity.
- To conduct client meetings in order to develop strong working relationships for current and future opportunities & to raise fillable recruitment policies.
- To advertise vacancies by drafting and placing professional adverts in a wide range of media, for example websites, publications and social media.
- To use the 'In House' CRM database and third party job boards to identify potential candidates
- To conduct candidate interviews either face-face or by phone in a professional manor.
- To prepare CVs and correspondence to forward to clients and arrange interviews between clients/candidates.
- To brief candidates about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
Top ten reasons to join us;
- Unlimited training and support with instant feedback
- Fast track onto our Management and Leadership Training programme.
- Uncapped commission, quarterly incentives and annual bonuses so you can earn well over £100,000!
- Worldwide trips every 6 months to destinations such as Las Vegas and New York!
- A buzzing and competitive market.
- Work at a top location near the city but with an easy commute.
- Surround yourself with like minded aspirational and competitive people.
- Add value as we listen to our employees' ideas.
- Fully automated ATS with 24-hour access 365 days a year from anywhere!
- Get kitted out with a company mobile phone etc.
- A comprehensive training scheme covering; recruitment, sales, mentoring, management, and leadership.
- Uncapped Commission Scheme.
- Monthly and quarterly incentives.
- Annual bonuses.
- Excellent holiday package increasing with time served and seniority.
- Social events.
Senior Consultant - £27,000 - £32,000.
Progression to either an Account Manager or Team Manager - £27.000 - £40,000.