Senior Project Leader
|Job Title:||Senior Project Leader|
|Salary:||Basic up to £35K, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2019 14:47|
Senior Project Leader
Salary: Basic up to £35,000, Benefits
Location: East Leake, Nottinghamshire
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Project Leader to work at their industrial manufacturing site in East Leake, Nottinghamshire. Working for a large business with a strong presence in their market, you will be required to lead and deliver innovative and strategic projects in regard to new processes and products. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career with a large business and realise their full potential.
Skills required for a Senior Project Leader:
- Suitable candidates will be qualified to Degree Level in either Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Material Science or Mechanical Engineering.
- Ability to work with and manage a range of stakeholders within the business.
- Industrial experience would be a ‘plus’ but not essential.
- Six Sigma exposure
- Experience of working with and managing a variety of stakeholders up to Executive level.
- Safety qualifications or experience.
- Ability to work well within a team as no project can be completed alone.
The Senior Project Leader will benefit from:
- Working for a business who are a market leader within their industry.
- Working for a business where training and development opportunities are endless.
- Working for a business where everyone is valued equally and have a strong focus on health, safety and wellbeing at all times.
- Working within a warm and professional environment.
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Healthcare, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays)
Commutable: East Leake, Nottinghamshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's