Senior Materials Controller - FMCG
|Job Title:||Senior Materials Controller - FMCG|
|Salary:||£35k - 40k per year + Competitive holiday package Pension Free onsite parking Bupa Employee Assistan|
|Contact Name:||Mitul Shah|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2021 11:08|
Senior Materials Controller - FMCG Factory
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Location: Merseyside, Liverpool
A fantastic opportunity which is not to be missed by a Senior Materials Controller has come to the forefront. This manufacturing business based in Liverpool are looking to add an experienced Senior Materials Controller due to continued growth within the business. This is a critical role within the business and we are looking for someone who has previous experience of carrying out this role for a similar organisation. The purpose of this role is to ensure all materials and goods purchased are available to use when they are required. You will work with agreed aggregate stock levels, order quantities and lead times.
Skills required for Senior Materials Controller
- Experience of working a senior materials controller for a company that produced high volume products
- Ability to co-ordinate all material supply with planning team for large install projects
- You must be able to set clear and accurate KPI's which can be monitored and continuously improved upon
- You must have experience of using systems to monitor stock levels and ensure re-orders are accurate and timely
- You must be able to forecast accurately
- Must be a good communicator as you will be working closely with all of the senior members of staffs across supply chain
The Senior Materials Controller will benefit from:
- Fantastic training and development
- Working for a company that really does invest in their staff.
- Handsome benefits package
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Mitul Shah at Pioneer Selection Ltd.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Raw Materials Manager
Basic up to £30K, Benefits
Maintenance Engineer- FMCG
£35k - 39k per year + Pension, Overtime, Training, Holidays
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer- FMCG
£26k - 34k per year + Pension, healthcare
Maintenance Engineer- FMCG
£35k - 38k per year + Standard Pension
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - FMCG
£30k - 35k per year