Senior Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£38k - 42k per year + pension - Life Insurance|
|Contact Name:||Philip Di Gesaro|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2018 17:27|
Senior Mechanical Engineer - Manufacturing
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer to work in a fast-paced manufacturing site. The Senior Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for all site planned and reactive maintenance on industrial machinery, leading a large team of experience engineers within the factory. The successful Maintenance Manager will play a major part within the future of this business and will be heavily involved in all decisions to take the engineering department to the next level, due to major investments being put into the factory you will be a key player in overseeing the project works for new machines.
Skills required for the Senior Mechanical Engineer:
- Leadership experience within a maintenance environment
- Experience in managing engineers and delegating workloads
- A Technical mechanical background
- PPM Planning and implementation
- Maintenance Manager to have experience in project works
- Communication with the Production team
- Health and Safety
- Assessing KPI's, Root Cause, data reading, etc.
The Senior Mechanical Engineer will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Career progression in a growing company
- Excellent Benefits Package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Progression, Overtime
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Philip Di Gesaro
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's