Senior Engineering Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£75k - 80k per year + Yes|
|Contact Name:||Mitul Shah|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2018 15:23|
Senior Engineering Manager - FMCG
Salary: £75,000 - £80,000
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Engineering Manager to take a senior level role in driving this food and drink manufacturing business forward has arisen. This business have expanded over the years and they are looking to create a robust management team for the long term future of the business. This will be an influential management and leadership role where you will be involved in the strategic thinking of the business and involved in the engineers.
Skills required for Senior Engineering Manager:
- Strong management and leadership experience
- Ability to manage senior managers
- Good level of qualification as engineer and manager
- Ideally held a Chief engineer post/Engineering Manager with FMCG experience/ fast moving background
- Experience of controlling budgets and having full budget sign off
- Experience of managing large projects and improvements
- Strategic thinking about the direction of the business
- Manager who can provide vision and stability to the team
- Able to work Monday to Friday days based role
The Senior Engineering Manager will benefit from:
- Opportunity to join a successful business with large manufacturing sites
- Manager will be part of the management decision making team
- State of the art equipment
- Opportunities for progression
- Investment in the engineering department
- Training and development opportunities
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Car or Car allowance.
If this role sounds like it's of interest, and you believe that you have the relevant skills/qualifications, please press the apply button below.
For further details, contact Mitul Shahat Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's