|Job Title:||Senior Engineer|
|Salary:||£42k per year + Training + Porgression|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2018 16:36|
Senior Engineer- Days
If you are a Senior/Lead hands on Maintenance Engineer an opporunity has arisen to join a rapidly growing manufacturer in Kent. This company are part of a larger Group, distributing their products globally and leading their way in their field. As the Senior Engineer you will be entilited to a bespoke training program, be offered a competitive salary, work an attractive shift, as well as having the opportunity to progress further within your career.
Skills required for the Senior Engineer:
- This is a hands-on role, the Senior Engineer will be required on being hands on, maintaining and repairing machiney..
- The Senior Engineer will predominately hands off with a strong focus on coaching and developing the engineers.
- Holding an Engineering qualification is a requirement.
- Previous knowledge on working with PLCS, being able to fault find, would be advantageous.
- Previously working a similar role, and having previous hands on experience is necessary
The Senior Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leading manufacture with a bespoke well-equipped and organised plant.
- They are market leaders within their field and now supply their products across Europe, offer a solid stable job for the Engineering Team Leader
- Furture prospects to progress into more senior roles is a possibility for the Engineering Team Leader.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £45,000 OTE
Commutable: Erith, Kent, Chatham, Kent, Dartford, Kent, Sidcup, Kent
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Civil Engineer
£60k - 65k per year
Senior Automation Engineer
£44k - 57k per year + bonus
Welwyn Garden City
£45k per year + Pension + Bonus
£42k - 45k per year + pension & healthcare
£40k - 41k per year + Pension combined up to 16%, Access to healthcare insurance