|Job Title:||Senior Engineer|
|Salary:||£42k - 43k per year|
|Contact Name:||Joe McAuliffe|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||April 19, 2022 16:37|
Senior Engineer - EARLIES AND LATES - NO WEEKENDS - NO NIGHTS!
Salary: £42,000 - £43,000
Location: Bushey, Hertfordshire
A globally renowned manufacturer - of who's products which are used in a wide variety of industries - currently have an opening for a Senior Engineer within their highly automated state-of-the-art facility in Hertfordshire.
The company pride themselves on providing bespoke, in-house training to all of their staff, whilst also heavily investing in external training and courses which is why the business is spoken about as one of the best places to work in the area. They supply to a number of blue chip organisations in the UK and abroad and are extremely proud of their products being some of the best sellers globally.
As the Senior Engineer, you will overseeing the team of Engineers, whilst also perfoming reactive and preventative maintenance on the machinery.
The business provides a stable working place for a number of talented individuals and creates a real family environment which is a brilliant ethos to have within the team. Due to a cash injection, the site has recently expanded drastically, meaning opportunities to progress and develop your career here are now more frequent than ever. Meaning alongside the standard supervisory progression route, project work is also an option, as the business is now able to offer a much wider structure.
Skills required for the Senior Engineer:
- Electrical qualification
- Experience within a highly regulated industry: Breweries, Food and Drink, Pharmaceutical, Oil and Gas, Chemical, Automotive etc.
- Leadership or Supervisory experience
- Manufacturing or process background
The Senior Engineer will benefit from:
- Working in a clean room, state of the art factory as a Senior Engineer
- Challenging and Varied role maintaining a wide variety of utilities equipment
- Joining a market leading and well established pharmaceutical company
- Opportunities for long term career progression beyond a Senior Engineer
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's