Senior Composite Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Composite Design Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Callum Rhodes|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2018 14:42|
Senior Composite Design Engineer - Formula 1
We are currently working with a large formula 1 Engine supplier that are looking to expand the Design group within their ERS and ESS development teams by bringing in a Senior Composite Design Engineer. This role will see you operating at the cutting edge of hybrid engine technology within the most competitive Motorsport championship in the world.
In joining this global giant, you will have the opportunity to work in a brand new state of the art facility surrounded by some of the most talented engineers in the Motorsport industry. This supplier has recently seen the demand for their Formula 1 Power Unit rise after a spectacular rise in form. The Senior Composite Design Position will come with a very good salary as well as a good benefits package around this.
Responsibilities of a Senior Composite Design Engineer:
- Driving the conceptual and detailed design of the ESS pack.
- Global layout, the enclosure design and any manufacturing tooling required.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the rest of the design team.
- Detail design of composite and metallic components.
- Liaising with other technical groups, including internal and external customers.
- Creation of design schemes for evaluation of concepts.
Skills Required from a Senior Composite Design Engineer:
- Previous experience of working within Motorsport or other cutting-edge industries.
- Ability to create complex designs from schemes through to finished drawings.
- Material selection, tooling and any test equipment design.
- Previous experience in technical leadership would beneficial.
- Experience of Catia V5.
- Previous experience or knowledge of ESS part design and experience of high powered electrical system design.
- Knowledge of Formula 1 Power Unit installations.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Callum Rhodes at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Transmission Design Engineer
Engine Design Engineer
£0 per year + TBC
Senior Simulation and Performance Engineer
£65k per year + Private healthcare
£60k - 80k per year + On-site gym, comprehensive pension, life insurance, private healthcare,