Senior Analysis Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Analysis Engineer|
|Salary:||£45k - 50k per year|
|Contact Name:||Chris Bacchus|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||December 15, 2021 14:56|
Senior / Analysis Engineer – DAYS
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Analysis Engineer to join a market leading, fast-paced manufacturing company at their constantly-growing site in Kent. This is a company that has been growing year on year and invested heavily into the site recently. The Senior Analysis Engineer will be joining one of the market leaders in their industry, therefore you will benefit from excellent job security. The company are also investing heavily into continuous improvement projects and are experiencing a huge demand for their products. The Senior Analysis will benefit from excellent training and development which will help you develop as an engineer. This is an opportunity not to be missed by any aspiring Senior Analysis Engineer.
Skills required for the Senior Analysis Engineer
• Application of simulation methodology and fundamental physical principles to the design of hydraulic components.
• Thorough knowledge of ANSYS Fluent simulation software
• Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in a suitable engineering or business discipline.
• At least 5 years’ experience using CFD in an industrial setting.
The Senior Analysis Engineer will benefit from:
• Working for a global leader in the industry
• Market leading salary.
• 27 days holiday + bank holidays
• Long service holiday (if applicable)
• Working hours are 37 each week (flexi hours are available)
• Private Medical Insurance
• Dental plan
• Pension Scheme
• Onsite parking
• Staff discount with selected retails + wellbeing platforms
• Discounted gym membership at Roko
• Subsidised canteen
• Friendly working environment
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Chris Bacchus
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's