|Job Title:||SAP Implementation|
|Salary:||£33k per year|
|Contact Name:||Chris Bacchus|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2022 16:19|
SAP Implementation – DAYS POSITION WITH EARLY FINISHES EVERY WEEK
Location: Gillingham, Kent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a SAP Implementation to join a market leading, fast-paced manufacturing company at their constantly-growing site in Kent. This is a company that has been growing year on year and invested heavily into the site recently. The SAP Implementation will be joining one of the market leaders in their industry, therefore you will benefit from excellent job security. The company are also investing heavily into continuous improvement projects and are experiencing a huge demand for their products. The SAP Implementation will benefit from excellent training and development which will help you develop as an engineer. This is an opportunity not to be missed by any aspiring SAP Implementation.
Skills required for SAP Implementation
- Good Understanding of SAP BOM
- Knowledge or experience within a Manufacturing Environment.
- English language in both written and spoken to a strong professional level.
- Microsoft Excel ability.
The SAP Implementation will benefit from:
- Working for a global leader in the industry
- Market leading salary.
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Long service holiday (if applicable)
- Working hours are 37 each week (flexi hours are available)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental plan
- Pension Scheme
- Onsite parking
- Staff discount with selected retails + wellbeing platforms
- Discounted gym membership at Roko
- Subsidised canteen
- Friendly working environment
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Chris Bacchus
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's