|Job Title:||Sales Manager|
|Salary:||£30k - 35k per year|
|Contact Name:||Michael Lester|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2019 11:03|
Sales Manager - FMCG
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Shift: Monday- Friday (Days)
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an Sales Manager for a large Manufacturing Company. This is a great opportunity for a current Sales Manager who has experience devising and implementing national and international sales plans; creating a sales forecast; increasing current sales and building relationships with new customers; meeting sales targets. The Sales Manager will be working closely with the marketing department and the customer service team to ensure effective marketing and excellent customer service. The Sales Manager will also be working very closely with the Board of Directors.
Skills required for the Sales Manager:
- Drive and Passion in the role
- Sales Management Experience
- Strategic, Budgetary & Financial Knowledge
- Strong Planning and Time Management Experience
- Strong Administration and Account Management
- The Area Sales Manager must have worked within an Engineering/Manufacturing Company.
- Strong Customer Facing Skills
Benefits for the Sales Manager
- Working for a Large, Stable, Market Leader
- 8% Contributory Pension
- Company Car
- Company Phone
- Annual Pay Review
- Annual performance Related Bonus
- Working a Monday- Friday Days Roles
Commutable:, West Sussex
Benefits: Company Car, Company Phone, Competitive Salary, Company Bonuses
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Michael Lester: 0203 887 4471/Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's