Reliability Engineer - Double Days
|Job Title:||Reliability Engineer - Double Days|
|Salary:||£34k - 36k per year|
|Contact Name:||Helen Brown|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2021 16:25|
RELIABILITY ENGINEER (MECHANICAL BIAS) - DOUBLE DAYS
Salary: £34,000 - £36,000
Location: North Yorkshire
Shift: Double Days Monday - Friday
My client based in North Yorkshire are looking for a Reliability Engineer (Mechanical Bias) to join their successful manufacturing organisation! This is a brand new role joining another 3 engineers in the Reliability Team, and you will be responsible for maintaining a certain area of machines to a high standard. Other duties include condition based monitoring, route cause analysis, inspections, setting up machines, PPM's, as well as assisting with any major breakdowns.
My client is offering a great package, with fantastic opportunities to upskill yourself and further develop your career as an engineer! The company are passionate about developing the team and will send you on external courses, as well as offer internal progression routes if desired. In return they would like someone who has a positive, forward thinking attitude, passionate about their job and able to hit the ground running.
- Mechanical Bias - Multi Skilled preferred
- Apprentice trained - Minimum Level 3 Qualified
- Experience with PPM's/condition based monitoring/route cause analysis/CMMS system
- Experience working to a CMMS system
- Manufacturing experience preferred, however my client is open to backgrounds (Forces are welcomed)
- Monday - Friday double days role
- Potential to progress into Supervisory position within the next year
- Plenty of training and development
- Working with a friendly team, in a busy growing company
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's