|Job Title:||Reliability Engineer|
|Salary:||£42k per year + Pension, Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2018 16:18|
Reliability Engineer – Days
Eager to look for a strong Reliability Engineer to join a market leading GMP manufacturer. The primary purpose of the Reliability Engineer is to analyse the performance of the MPU/Site facilities in terms of safety, reliability, availability and maintenance costs. As a Reliability Engineer you will be working closely with the engineering department to optimize the technical performance in terms of reliability and safety. You will develop, implement and manage preventive maintenance, inspection and overhaul plans, as well as troubleshooting.
Skills required for the Reliability Engineer:
- The Reliability Engineer will develop the risk management plans to impact plant operations.
- Develop engineering solutions to repetitive failures and all other problems that adversely affect plant operations. These problems include quality (PCCE), capacity and cost.
- Holding an Engineering Qualification is a necessity.
- Value added preventative maintenance tasks (initial focus on PCCE risks and RBI).
The Reliability Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a rapidly growing and market leading manufacture.
- Bespoke training scheme tailored to the successful Reliability Engineer
- Generous holiday allowance that increases with service
- An opportunity to step up into a more senior role.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £55,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£55k - 60k per year + Pension + Bonus
£40k - 45k per year
£44k - 48k per year + Benefits
£33k - 36k per year + Standard Penson & Training
£36k per year + Private Healthcare, Pension Scheme, 4x DIS