|Job Title:||Reliability Engineer|
|Salary:||£26k - 27k per year + Pension, Overtime, Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Glenn Hudson|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2018 09:13|
Location – North Devon
Salary – £ 26,000 - £27,000
We are currently looking for a Reliability Engineer to join one of the Largest Building Material Manufacturer in the country that has a site based in North Devon. The successful Realibility Engineer will join a company that is currently thriving and looking to improve their productivity at this site to keep up with outstanding . As the Reliability Engineer, you will assist your manager through minimizing downtime of Machinery on site by assessing machinery on site across a 35+ Acre site. The successful Reliability Engineer will benefit from some industry leading training and will have the opportunity to work in a very skilled team with a positive, will-to-win ethos. The company the realibility engineer will be joining is huge in terms of engineering facilities and will be continuoly learning new techniques to benefit learning and understanding The Reliability Engineer will benefit from joining a business that invests 10% of profits each year back in to the engineering team. The maintenance team there are excited for the new production lines to be installed which is project work you could be involved with.
You will need for this role:
- Time Served Apprentice or 5 Years experience working with Maintenance.
- Good understanding of what it takes to be a strong engineer.
- Able to demonstrate previous experiences that will help you with the role.
- Team player, working within a big engineering team and have to be able to adapt to culture and ethos.
- Have a decent level of an Mechanical understanding.
- Need to be confident working with condition monitoring - monitoring of a parameter of condition in machinery I.E Vibration and Tempreature.
The Reliability Engineer will benefit from:
- Fantastic benefits packaging alongside salary.
- In depth induction and training - up to 6 months
- Brand new automated facilities with new equipment
- Opportunity to learn how to work on some very bespoke machinery
- Opportunity to work with some very skilled and experienced engineer's
- Bonus - Profit Share Scheme
Commutable from: Exeter, Barnstaple, Bideford, South Molton, Okehampton
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Glenn Hudson at Pioneer-Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£34k - 34.5k per year + Overtime + Benefits
£38k per year
£42k per year + Benefits + Bonus + Overtime
£27k - 30k per year + pension - DAYS