|Job Title:||Reliability Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k - 45k per year + OTE|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2020 12:44|
Location: Park Royal
A role has become live for a Reliability Engineer working within a leading food manufacturer in Park Royal. The successful applicant will be working on fast-moving projects, focusing on reliability assurance. The role will initially be a contract position with scope to become permanent. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Reliability Engineer to make an impact and implement changes.
Skills required for the Reliability Engineer:
- The Reliability Engineer will be implementing best practice reliability / maintenance processes and plans to deliver world class reliability
- As the Reliability Engineer you will drive maintenance improvement via continuous improvement using reliability data; GEMBA observations and maintenance improvement tools and processes including RCA; Reliability Based Maintenance; FMECA; and OAC
- Engineering Qualified, ideally level 3+
- Have experience working in a FMCG – food/pharma
The Reliability Engineer will benefit from:
- Working an autonomous role offering the Reliability Engineer to implement changes
- Working alongside a multi-disciplinary team
- A training programme is on offer.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30k - 35k per year + Healthcare + Pension
£30k - 40k per year + Healthcare, pension, life assurance, holidays
£35k - 36k per year + Pension,Healthcare
£40k per year
£32k per year