|Job Title:||Reliability Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic up to £45K, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2020 08:49|
Salary: Basic up to £45,000, Benefits
Location: Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire
A large industrial manufacturing organisation in the Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire area is currently looking to recruit a Reliability Engineer. The Reliability Engineer will be responsible for identifying and managing asset reliability that could adversely effect plant performance. Within this position, there will be a particular focus on maintenance improvement, loss elimination and root cause analysis. You will play an integral part in keeping production moving.
Skills required for a Reliability Engineer:
- Either Electrical / Mechanical Apprenticeship with experience of working in a Manufacturing Environment.
- Worked in either a leadership, reliability or project based role previously.
- Proven experience of managing individuals and teams.
- Proven Project Management knowledge and experience.
- Broad experience of plant instrumentation systems.
- Good understanding of CMMS systems.
- Excellent communicator and able to present at Senior level.
The Reliability Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a business who are a market leader within their industry.
- Working for a business where training and development opportunities are endless.
- Working for a business where everyone is valued equally and have a strong focus on health, safety and wellbeing at all times.
- Working within a warm and professional environment.
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Healthcare, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays)
Commutable: Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30k - 45k per year + Pension, healthcare
Bury St Edmunds
£40k - 42k per year + Pension+Healthcare+OTE
£25k - 32k per year
£36k - 37k per year
£41.5k per year + Fantastic Benefits package