|Job Title:||Reliability Engineer|
|Salary:||£41k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2020 15:21|
Reliability Engineer - DAYS
I am currently recruiting for an electrical reliability maintenance engineer to work for a large industrial food manufacturing company based in Liverpool. The reliability engineer will be involved in carrying out site planned and reactive maintenance on industrial production machinery such as mixers, hoppers, Silos, packaging machines, PLCs etc. The Reliability engineer will also be focused around continuous improvements and improving machinery on site. The reliability engineer MUST have an electrical qualification and come from a industrial manufacturing background. This role is working M-F Days with no weekends and the client is willing to offer excellent benefits.
Skills required for the Reliability Engineer:
- Engineering Qualification in Electrical Engineering
- The Engineer must come from a manufacturing background
- Reliability or continuous improvements experience
- Electrical experience on Motors, inverters, drives, sensors, relays, PLCs
- Mechanical work on gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains, welding
- PLC Fault finding and modifying
- Strong Proactive attitude
The Reliability Engineer will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Career progression
- Excellent Benefits Package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Overtime
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's