|Job Title:||Reliability Engineer|
|Salary:||£38k per year|
|Contact Name:||Philip Di Gesaro|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2019 11:48|
Reliability Engineer - Days
We are currently recruiting for a Reliability engineer working in one of the largest manufacturers In the UK with one of the most recognised brands. The company have recently gone through a restructure to enable them to achieve a master class manufacturing status, and this new role will be at the forefront of that plan. You will be working with lean manufacturing tools on various projects to ensure the company meet their goal.
Skills required for Reliability Engineer:
- Engineering qualification
- Strong Experience working with Continuous improvement/ 5s/ lean manufacturing/ Kaizen/ FMECA, CMMS
- Experience working on projects
- Good technical knowledge of manufacturing processes
The Reliability Engineer will benefit from:
- Working in a state of the art manufacturing facility
- Plenty of engineering projects to get involved in
- Being part of a company pushing for world class manufacturing standards
- Great benefit package
- Days role!
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Healthcare,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Philip Di Gesaro
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's