|Job Title:||Recruitment Researcher|
|Salary:||£20k - 27k per year + uncapped commission|
|Contact Name:||Clare Cazaly|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2018 16:31|
Recruitment Researcher – Candidate focused / No client selling
Our global automotive team is expanding rapidly so we are seeking a Recruitment Researcher to work with the Senior Consultants in the Automotive Creative Design Team. This is an excellent time to join the business in a team that has really made a name for themselves in the industry and are reaping the rewards.
As a Recruitment Researcher you would be a key support to the team by aiding them in the efficient and timely delivery of candidates from junior, to management and directorship roles, working alongside major automotive companies and exciting start-ups internationally. This would involve actively seeking, engaging, and networking with candidates as well as identifying target companies.
- To utilise head-hunting skills to find suitable candidates for current and future positions.
- Network to form relationships and to recognise, create, or act upon business opportunities.
- Produce and carry out delivery searches within defined timescales and to expectation.
- Shortlist candidates confirm their suitability and generate interest in the role.
- Develop high quality CV’s and Portfolios for perspective clients.
- Assist the Senior Consultant throughout the process in the successful placement of candidates.
- The ability and the desire to research and retain information to increase your knowledge of the Automotive market, specifically related to Creative Design.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to speak to candidates at a high level and across different nationalities.
- A self-motivated and proactive individual who can think outside the box.
- Outstanding interpersonal and rapport building skills.
- Proficient IT skills.
Salary: £20,000 - £27,000 basic plus uncapped commission
- Uncapped commission scheme and incentives package
- Comprehensive training provided with the support of our inhouse Training Manager.
- Tailored career development programme
- Generous holiday scheme
- Regular social activities and team events e.g. white water rafting, go karting, sports, nights out
Your development would be paramount to the business so from day one you would embark on our market leading training scheme which would be tailored to your individual requirements. There would be multiple opportunities within Pioneer Selection Ltd for a Recruitment Researcher to progress as we continue to grow organically.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Recruitment Consultant (Temporary and Contract Team)
£18k - 32k per year + OTE £100,000 plus
£27k - 32k per year + OTE £100,000 plus
£27k - 40k per year + uncapped commission
£18k - 25k per year + OTE £100,000 plus