|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£20 - 25 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Luke Gaskin|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2019 16:41|
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER – BRISTOL – 6 MONTHS - £25PH
An exciting position has become available for one of the worlds largest FMCG companies, we are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their rapidly growing Engineering team for an initial 6-month basis.
You will be responsible for;
- Carrying out both planned preventative and reactive maintenance on machinery
- Minimising down time and fault finding on a range of machinery in a fast paced and largescale manufacturing environment
- Assisting with root cause analysis, continuous improvement and general daily operational efficiencies
- Assisting with project work as and when required including the introduction of new plant and equipment
You will have the following skills;
- Machinery maintenance experience
- Electrical and mechanical experience
- FMCG or Food manufacturing experience
- Excellent working knowledge of manufacturing systems and related controls
- Process and packaging equipment experience
- Preferably multi-skilled (mechanical/electrical)
- Strong PLC knowledge
This is an opportunity for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work on an exciting project at one of the worlds leading FMCG companies, paying up to £25ph over an initial 6-month contract.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Luke Gaskin at Pioneer Selection on 0203 887 9519
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's