Recruitment Consultant - NEW DIVISION!
|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant - NEW DIVISION!|
|Salary:||£18k - 32k per year + OTE £100,000 plus|
|Contact Name:||Clare Cazaly|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2019 16:06|
Recruitment Consultant - New Division!
We are really excited to be entering the next phase of our growth in our pursuit of being the best Engineering Recruitment Company in the UK.
As a result we are looking for a number of experienced hires in either sales or recruitment to join our new contract division within Pioneer Selection.
This is an amazing opportunity which would enable the right applicant to really put their mark on a new team and be involved in its success from its infancy. The new team would be targeting similar client's to our permanent team allowing them to leverage on successful existing relationships as well as creating new business.
As we continue to grow the business we have invested heavily in learning and development which will mean that you are supported throughout your career via our career pathway giving you access to; recruitment, sales, mentoring, leadership, management, and account management training. As your skills progress it will open up more opportunities for promotions and salary advancement.
Recruitment Consultant role overview;
- Use sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract vacancies from client companies.
- Develop a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment.
- Develop a candidate matrix of place-able temporary and interim candidates and maintain at all times.
- Develop and map out a target list of Temp hiring managers across your market and sector.
- Identify and track candidates placed by the competition and leverage /maximise new opportunities and leads.
- Conduct client meetings in order to develop strong working relationships for current and future opportunities; be a strong brand ambassador.
- Advertise vacancies by drafting and placing professional adverts in a wide range of media, for example websites, publications and social media.
- Conduct candidate interviews either face-face or by phone in a professional manner.
We reward our Recruitment Consultants with;
- £18,000 - £24,000 FOR Associates, £24,000 - £27,000 for Consultants and up to £32,000 for Senior Consultants (DOE).
- A comprehensive training scheme covering; recruitment, sales, mentoring management, and leadership.
- Uncapped Commission Scheme (earn over £100,000 once established).
- Various additional annual incentives worth up to an additional £16,000 per annum.
- Worldwide Holiday Club with trips to New York, Las Vegas, Skiing.
- Excellent holiday package.
What do we do for fun?
- Top London Restaurant Nights out.
- Weekly badminton, squash, and football competitions.
- Regular charity events.
If you are interested please apply asap or contact Clare Cazaly as we are shortlisting for interviews now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's