Recruitment Consultant - Automotive Design
|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant - Automotive Design|
|Salary:||£17k - 27k per year + uncapped commission|
|Contact Name:||Clare Cazaly|
|Job Published:||December 27, 2019 07:28|
Recruitment Consultant - Automotive Division
Pioneer Selection are currently expanding their incredibly successful international automotive division. The company was founded in 2007, with the Automotive team being an integral and high performing team for the past 3 years - this includes winning top team at the company's annual awards in 2019.
The team work with some of the biggest and innovative companies in the automotive sector ranging from; established automotive brands, super car manufacturers and exciting new electric vehicle companies who are pushing the boundaries of design and technology.
The Automotive team partner with these clients to grow their teams internationally from London, to Munich, to Shanghai giving you the opportunity to build relationships with automotive companies across the globe. You would help businesses build entire teams as well as headhunting for crucial Director level roles.
Experience in Recruitment or in the Automotive sector are not essential for this role, what is essential is an eagerness to learn and perform. Our comprehensive industry specific training academy will provide you with the tools to do the job, your desire to apply those skills is what will make you successful in this competitive industry.
As a 360 Recruitment Consultant you would be;
· Identifying new business opportunities.
· Networking within the industry to promote the Pioneer Selection brand.
· Using your network to identify new candidates and clients.
· Developing and managing international client relationships.
· Managing the whole recruitment process from start to finish.
· Interviewing prospective candidates.
We reward our Recruitment Consultants with;
· £17,000 - £27,000 Basic Salary (DOE) with uncapped commission.
· A comprehensive Training Academy and tailored sales training programme.
· Various additional annual incentives worth up to £10,000.
· Worldwide trips e.g. New York, Skiing, Las Vegas
· Top Restaurant Nights out.
A bit more about working for us in our Automotive team;
In our Automotive team you will have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest and most innovative international brands. We work closely with a number of household names in one of the most exciting and profitable recruitment sectors available. You will have the opportunity to work alongside an experienced team of industry experts that will guide you in working practices and help you grow your own client and candidate base in the sector.
If you are intrigued and want to find out more (you can even come in and spend some time in the office to see for yourself what a great place it is to work) then please apply now or contact Clare Cazaly asap!!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's