Raw Materials Manager
|Job Title:||Raw Materials Manager|
|Salary:||Basic up to £30K, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2021 11:16|
Raw Materials Manager
Salary: Basic up to £30,000, Bonus, Benefits
Location:Shepton Mallet, Somerset
A leading FMCG Manufacturer are currently recruiting for a Raw Materials Manager to join their expanding team in the Shepton Mallet, Somerset area. The Raw Materials Manager will be responsible for the approval of new suppliers, annual supplier review and Customer, Regulatory, and 3rd Party audits on site. You will also be required to give factory tours to customers, have technical responsibility for all raw materials delivered to site and liaise with various areas of the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving business within the FMCG Manufacturing arena.
Skills required for a Raw Materials Manager:
- The ideal candidate will Strong awareness of Retailer COP and BRC v8 Food Safety Standard requirements.
- Auditing experience.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- A logical and methodical approach.
- Ability to use their own initiative when resolving factory problems.
- Providing weekend cover via Technical “On Call” Rota.
The Raw Materials Manager will benefit from:
- Joining a growing business that have a large portfolio of clients and are looking to grow a further 10% year or year.
- Work for an organisation that has significant financial backing.
- Excellent benefits package including bonus, pension and good holiday entitlement.
- Opportunity to develop further within the business as it grows.
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays).
Commutable: Shepton Mallet, Somerset
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's