|Job Title:||Quality Inspector|
|Salary:||£28k - 30k per year + TBC|
|Contact Name:||Beau Giambrone|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2018 16:17|
Quality Inspector- Days- Manufacutring Industry
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
My client is currently recruiting for a Quality Inspector with experience of quailty control within a manufacuting environment to work a Monday- Friday days role within their growing business. Our client has been esblished for over 20 years and turnsover £60million, with a large client base that are all tied into 3 - 5 year contracts and are offering a Quality Inspctor the chance to develop within a company that vaules their staff. Due to recent investment, which has seen them invest over £6million, they are now seeking a Quailty Inspector. The Quailty Inspector will benefit from an excellent salary and benefits package within a secure, well established and growing business.
Skills required for a Quality Inspector:
- Previous experience as a Quaility Inspector
- Experience within a manufacutring environment
- Able to conduct regular checks and audits on finished goods, packaging and documentatio
- High attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001 requirements.
The Quality Inspector will benefit from:
- Working as a Quality Inspector for an established and secure business
- Working a Monday- Friday days role
- Excellent training, development and progression
- Having lots of autonomy in your role as a Quality Inspector
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Healthcare,
Commutable: Windsor, Berkshire, Heathrow, Surrey, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire,
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's