|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Salary:||£33k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Cameron Territt|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2021 09:01|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a quality engineer to join a world renowned company in the Wednesbury area. The company are currently going through massive amounts of growth also investing into the site with new lines, new machines going in. They are looking for a quality engineer to join the team to help them improve.
Skills required for the Quality Engineer
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Working in a engineering/qaulity envrionment
- Experience with AGIG tool and techniques
- Knowledge and experience in ISO14001, ISO45001, IATF16949, Certification in Lean, Six Sigma desirable
The Quality Engineer will benefit from:
- Lots of investment into engineering department
- Days shift pattern
- Lots of benefits
- Lots of training and development
- Competative salary.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Overtime
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Cameron Territt at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's