|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k per year|
|Contact Name:||Muhnad Ali|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2019 10:38|
Quality Engineer - DAYS
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Quality Engineer to join a worldwide manufacturing business at one of their manufacturing sites in Telford. The Quality Engineer will be joining a fantastic business with a strong engineering department looking to consistently grow to meet demands.
Skills required for Quality Engineer:
- The successful Quality Engineer will be able to assist in the development of the business process.
- Having experience in a similar role will be hugely beneficial for the Quality Engineer.
- To be proactive and determined to understand and eliminate root causes of problems.
- The successful Quality Engineer must have an Engineering qualification to be successful in this role.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Favourable Shift Pattern
- Company Benefit Scheme
- Training and Development for maintenance engineers
- Superb Engineering Team
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Luciano De Filippo at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's