|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£50k - 60k per year + benefits + pension + Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Darius Ossanlow|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2018 18:08|
Due to vast expansion and investments, a position has just become available for an experienced Project Manager to join an established, highly reputable manufacturer near Dereham. To be considered for this role, the successful candidate for this Project Manager role will have an extensive track record of projects, budget management, and resource allocation. Due to the competitive nature of the market, applications are being limited, so it is advisable to apply sooner rather than later.
Skills required for the Project Manager
- The Project Manager will need to have experience working a similar role
- Communicating with various departments, and coordinating operations.
- Experience of budgets, risk assessments, and issuing work permits.
- Sophisticated communicator, with vast knowledge of engineering.
The Project Manager will benefit from:
- The Project Manager will be working for a fantastic company, supporting them through exciting developments.
- Incredible earning potential, alongside working within a fascinating industry.
- Job stability, recognition, and a real ability to influence the direction of the business.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Life assurance, bonuses
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Darius Ossanlow
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£52k - 57k per year + Bonus + Pension
£40k per year
£50k - 55k per year + Pension plan with legal and general (company will pay up to 11%), 6x DIS
£45k - 50k per year
£55k per year + Bonus