|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£50k per year|
|Contact Name:||Jake Bozsa|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2018 16:49|
Engineering Project Manager – Chemical Manufacturing
A fantastic opportunity has just been made vacant for a strong Engineering Project Manager to join a globally leading and rapidly growing chemical manufacturer on the border of Essex/Hertfordshire. To be considered for this role, the successful candidate for this Engineering Project Manager role will have exposure and solid experience working in a similar role within the manufacturing or Process industry. In return, the Engineering Project Manager will be offered a generous package, which includes a competitive salary and a yearly bonus.
Skills required for the Engineering Project Manager
- The Engineering Project Manager will need to have experience working a similar managerial role
- Meeting deadlines to ensure that projects are completed on time is critical for this Engineering Project Manager role.
- The Engineering Project Manager will be working closely and managing a large contract team, similar experience would be advantageous.
- The Engineering Project Manager must have experience with managing large budgets
- Experience complying with health and safety regulations within manufacturing environments
- Minimum HNC Engineering qualification
The Engineering Project Manager will benefit from:
- The Engineering Project Manager will be working for a prestigious globally recognised market leading company who are going from strength to strength.
- A generous package is on offer for the Engineering Project Manager alongside a competitive salary.
- With continuous growth and reinvestment, there will always be opportunity in the foreseeable future for the Engineering Project Manager to progress
Benefits: 7% Pension, Healthcare, Dental care, Car Allowance, 10% company bonus, £65,000 OTE
Commutable: Enfield, Harlow, cheshunt, Bishops Stortford, Stevenage, Welwyn Garden City
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Consultant Jake Bozsa
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's