|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Salary:||£50k - 55k per year + Pension, Healthcare ,Training,Further progression|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||January 12, 2022 12:40|
Project Engineer - FMCG
Location: Sittingbourne, Kent
A fantastic opportunity has just been made vacant for a Project Engineer to join a globally leading and rapidly growing company in Kent. To be considered for this role, the successful candidate for this Project Engineer role will have exposure and solid experience working a similar role, ideally within a FMCG industry. In return, the Project Engineer will be offered a generous package, which includes; competitive salary and a yearly bonus.
Skills required for the Project Engineer
- The Project Engineer will need to have experience working a similar Projects role.
- The Project Engineer will be working with budgets exceeding £1million
- Complying with the policies and health and safety regulations
- Ideally hold a projects qualification
The Project Engineer will benefit from:
- The Project Engineer will be working for a prestigious globally recognised market leading company who are going from strength to strength
- A generous package is on offer for the Project Engineer alongside a competitive salary.
- With continuous growth and reinvestment, there will always be opportunity in the foreseeable future for the Project Engineer to progress into
Benefits: 5% Pension, Healthcare, Dental care, £55,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Consultant Name on; Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's