|Job Title:||Production Supervisor|
|Salary:||£21k - 28k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||April 20, 2022 10:56|
Production Supervisor/Team Leader
Salary: £22,000-£28,000 + Shift Allowance
We are currently recruiting for a production supervisor at our clients supersite in the heart of Kent, our client is an FMCG giant looking for a production supervisor to manage it's production operation which is growing day by day! Our client has recently taken on several new contracts which have tripled the size of the business and resulted in new staff being needed to manage demand. As a production supervisor you will have production staff reporting into you. Our clients is known for its product quality and fantastic reputation, from the moment you step on site you will see that you are working with one of the best engineering companies in the land!
Skills required for the Production Supervisor
- The successful production supervisor can come from any variety of manufacturing or industrial background
- Experience supervising and overseeing a large production environment.
- Or, experience supervising in other areas such as retail, commercial etc
- Or, be a skilled operator looking to step up into this role.
The Production supervisor will benefit from:
- Working for a global FMCG brand which is going through its best period of growth in 30 years!
- Rapid career progression and development
- Competitive salary grading system
- Paid qualifications/certifications and extensive on the job training
Commutable: West Kingsdown, Maidstone, Dartford, Rochester, Orpington
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Adem Halil (07458162400 )
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's