Production Shift Manager
|Job Title:||Production Shift Manager|
|Salary:||£30k - 40k per year + Death in Service and Sick Pay and Life Assurance|
|Contact Name:||Mitul Shah|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2019 12:56|
Production Shift Manager- State of the Art Factory
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Location: Blackburn, Lancashire
A fantastic opportunity which is not to be missed by strong Production Shift Manager has come to the forefront. This is going to be any Production Manager's dream to work in this state of the art, fully automated, fast paced factory. They have recently invested into the site and it's a great place to work. The successful Production Manager will benefit from working with a company that really values their employees.
Skills required for Production Shift Manager:
- Experience of working as a Production Manager within a fast paced manufacturing facility.
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to train, lead and motivate staff
- Ability to run appraisals and 1-2-1's
- Experience of improving production outputs
- Project/Continuous improvement experience.
- Happy to work a 4 on 4 off shift pattern consisting of days and nights
The Production Shift Manager will benefit from:
- Working in a state of the art purpose built automated factory.
- Fantastic training and development
- Working for a company that really does invest in their engineers.
- Handsome benefits package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Life assurance etc.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Mitul Shah on;
Tel: 020 8166 5252 or Email: email@example.com
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50k - 55k per year + Fantastic Benefits package
£25k - 28k per year
£40k - 50k per year + Pension
Southend on Sea
£34k - 35k per year + Excellent Benefits Package
£34k - 40k per year