Production Shift Manager
|Job Title:||Production Shift Manager|
|Salary:||£40k - 45k per year + Benefits + Bonus + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Darius Ossanlow|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2018 11:29|
Production Shift Manager – Shift work
We are looking for a very strong Production Shift Manager to join an ever growing manufacturing company. As a Production Shift Manager you will be playing a key role within the business, managing the large skilled team they have. In return, you will be heavily invested in as an individual. The Production Shift Manager needs to come from a manufacturing background and have a strong background in Management.
Skills required for a Production Shift Manager:
· Previous Experience as a Production Team Leader or Manager
· Health and Safety Knowledge
· Continuous Improvement Skills
· Kaizen, Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing knowledge and experience
· Strong People Management Skills
· Experience of managing budgets and recruitment.
The Production Shift Manager will benefit from:
· Excellent Training and Development on offer
· Clear Progression Opportunities
· Extensive Training and Development
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Overtime, Training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.;
Tel: 020 8166 5164 or Email: email@example.com
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's