Production Planner - FMCG
|Job Title:||Production Planner - FMCG|
|Salary:||£26k per year + Pension,|
|Contact Name:||Mitul Shah|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||August 26, 2021 12:57|
Production Planner - FMCG
Salary: £26,000 + OT
Location: Burntwood, Staffordshire
We are looking for a very strong Production Planner to join an ever growing manufacturing company. As a Production Planner you will be playing a key role within the business. In return, you will be heavily invested in as an individual. The Production Planner needs to come from a manufacturing background and have a strong background in Production Planner.
Skills required for a Production Planner:
- Previous Experience as a Production Planner or Production Coordinator or Production Planning Manager
- Experience of planning production
- Continuous Improvement Skills
- Strong Organisation Skills
- Happy to work days
- Located in a busy open plan office, you will provide economical planning of the daily production schedule and despatch department. You will contribute to the overall efficient Company operations by providing planning that effectively minimises waste production whilst generating a maximum yield.
- Working in conjunction with other departments of the business, you will have a critical involvement in meeting the demands of the customer in terms of product delivery times.
- You will have oversee the despatch and production administration functions as directed to ensure that they contribute to departmental output which meets the demands of all business stakeholders whilst in accordance with the Company Quality Systems.
- Working in an efficient and safe manner you will add to the overall productivity and profitability of the Company.
- The Production Planner will benefit from:
- Joining the market leader in their field.
- Excellent Training and Development on offer
- Clear Progression Opportunities
- Extensive Training and Development
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Overtime, Training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.;
Tel: 020 8166 5252 or Email: [email protected]
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer- FMCG
£34k - 43k per year + Pension, Overtime, Devleopment
Injection Moulding Technician- FMCG
£33k - 35k per year + 33 days holidays, life assurance, health plan scheme, pension
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer- FMCG
£33k - 36k per year + Pension, healthcare
Weekend Maintenance Engineer- FMCG
£35k - 37k per year + Pension,Overtime
Canning Line Operator - FMCG
£25k - 29k per year + Private Healthcare, bonus, Pension Scheme, Life Assurance and many more