|Job Title:||Production Planner|
|Salary:||£26k per year + Pension+Training|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2021 11:03|
To coordinate the planning of all Production orders, managing Customers requirements, and monitoring lead-times.
- To plan all customer orders to meet the RDD in line with manufacturing capacity and stock availability.
- Orders to be planned to maximise efficiencies.
- Liaise with the Manufacturing department to agree on working hours and capacity levels by work centre.
- Liaise with procurement department to coordinate stock availability to meet customer RDD's.
- Set appropriate lead times and liaise with Sales departments.
- Communicate any delays to Sales/Customer Services.
- Release jobs for manufacture by allocating material and printing job cards for each work centre.
- Order specific quality templates for curved orders.
- Compile detailed manufacturing output figures for month end reporting
- To work as part of a planning team and offer cover and support to other team members when required
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Ability to make decisions under pressure
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Computer literate and knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Experience of using SAP system is desirable
- Planning experience in manufacturing
- A positive work ethic
- Able to use own initiative
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's