Production Manager / Supervisor
|Job Title:||Production Manager / Supervisor|
|Salary:||£40k - 45k per year + Long service + Heath care +Pension+ Training|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||February 03, 2020 15:45|
Production Team Leader – FMCG
We are looking for a very strong Production Team Leader to join an ever-growing food and drink manufacturing company in Northampton. The successful applicant for this Production Team Leader role will play a key role within the business, and manage a large manufacturing team. In return, the Production Team Leader will benefit from joining a company who are renowned for their continuous reinvestments; further prospects for progression and offered a competitive package.
Skills required for Production Team Leader:
- The Production Team Leader must have previous experience as a Production Team Leader or Manager.
- Having a good understanding of the Health and Safety regulations is required.
- Continuous Improvement Skills are also necessary.
- DMAIC, Kaizen, Kanban experience would be advantageous.
- Strong People Management Skills is necessary for this Production Team Leader role.
- Experience of managing budgets and recruitment.
The Production Team Leader will benefit from:
- Joining a company who are market leaders within their sector
- Tailored training and development programme for the Production Team Leader.
- Clear Progression Opportunities available for the Production Team Leader.
- A competitive remuneration package, which includes: pension, healthcare, and OTE
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £40,000 OTE
Commutable: Kettering, Northamptonshire, Bedford, Bedforshire, Bletchley, Buckinghamshire, Saffron Walden, Hertfordshire, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
Tel: 020 3794 8980or Email: Shabnam.email@example.com
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's