|Job Title:||Production Manager|
|Salary:||£50k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2018 10:51|
Production Manager - Manufacturing
Salary: £50,000 + Bonus
We are looking for a very experienced Production Manager to join an ever growing manufacturing company. As a Production Manager you will be playing a key role within the business, managing the large skilled team they have. In return, you will be heavily invested in as an individual. The Production Manager needs to come from a manufacturing background and have a strong background in Management.
Skills required for a Production Manager:
- Previous Experience as a Production Team Leader or Manager
- Stong Leadership skills
- Health and Safety Knowledge
- Continuous Improvement Skills
- Kaizen, Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing knowledge and experience
- Strong People Management Skills
- Experience of managing budgets and recruitment.
The Production Manager will benefit from:
- Excellent Training and Development on offer
- Clear Progression Opportunities
- Extensive Training and Development
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Overtime, Training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30k - 40k per year
£38k - 40k per year + Pension
Production Shift Manager
£40k - 43k per year
£60k per year
£39k per year + Pension combined up to 16%, Access to healthcare, PHI, childcare vouchers