|Job Title:||Production Manager|
|Salary:||£38k - 40k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Darius Ossanlow|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2018 18:03|
Production Manager – Days work
Salary: up to £40,000
Location: Morton, Lincolnshire
We are looking for a very strong Production Manager to join a World Class, ever growing FMCG manufacturer. As the Production Manager you will be playing a key role within the business, immediately joined as part of Senior Management.
You will be responsible for managing a large skilled team of around 100 people. In return, you will be heavily invested in as an individual. The Production Manager needs to come from a manufacturing background and have a strong track record of Management.
Skills required for a Production Manager:
- Previous Experience as a Production Team Leader or Manager
- IOSH Managing Safely Qualification
- HACCP Qualification
- Strong People Management Skills
- Experience of managing budgets as a Production Manager
The Production Manager will benefit from:
- Excellent Training and Development on offer for the Production Manager
- Clear Progression Opportunities
- An attractive salary and working week
- Being part of a world class team and company
Benefits: Pension, Progression, Training and Development,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.;
Tel: 020 8166 5164 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's